Last updated: July 1st, 2023
By visiting our website caijus.com (the "Website") and utilizing any of our services (the "Services," which include the Website), you entrust us with your personal information. We take this responsibility seriously and have prepared this privacy notice to provide clear explanations of what information we collect, how we use it, and the rights you have in relation to your data. We encourage you to carefully review this notice as it is of utmost importance. Should you disagree with any terms outlined herein, we kindly ask you to refrain from using our Services.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (including our Website) and any related services, events, marketing, or sales.
How do we process and utilize your information?
We process your information to serve legitimate business interests, fulfill contractual obligations, adhere to legal requirements, and with your explicit consent.
The personal information collected through our Website serves various business purposes, each grounded in our legitimate interests, contract performance, your consent, or compliance with legal obligations. Specific processing grounds for each purpose are indicated below:
Streamline account creation and logon processes.
Share testimonials with your consent.
Seek feedback and contact you regarding Website usage.
Enable user-to-user communications with your consent.
Manage user accounts.
Provide administrative information (e.g., product updates, service details, policy changes).
Safeguard our Services through fraud monitoring and prevention.
Enforce our business terms, conditions, and policies, and ensure legal compliance.
Respond to legal requests and prevent potential harm.
Handle order fulfillment, administer prize draws, and manage competitions.
Facilitate service delivery to users.
Address user inquiries and offer support.
Send marketing and promotional communications upon obtaining your consent.
Deliver personalized advertising.
Analyze data for business purposes, identify trends, assess promotional campaign effectiveness, and enhance our Website. We may aggregate and anonymize information, ensuring it contains no personally identifiable details, unless explicitly permitted by you.
Will your information be disclosed to others?
We share information only with your consent, to comply with laws, provide services, protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data based on the following legal grounds:
· Consent: If you have given specific consent for us to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
· Legitimate Interests: When it is reasonably necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests.
· Performance of a Contract: We process your personal information to fulfill the terms of a contract we have with you.
· Vital Interests: We may disclose your information to investigate, prevent, or take action against suspected fraud, policy violations, potential threats to anyone's safety, illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation we are involved in.
· Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, governmental requests, court orders, or legal processes, such as responding to a subpoena or court order for national security or law enforcement requirements.
More specifically, we may process or share your personal information in the following circumstances:
· Business Transfers: Information may be shared or transferred in connection with mergers, asset sales, financing, or acquisition of our business.
· Vendors, Consultants, and Third-Party Service Providers: We may share data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting, customer service, and marketing. Third parties may use tracking technology on the Website to collect data about your interactions, helping us analyze data, track content popularity, and understand online activity. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Our data processors have contracts with us and can only use your information as instructed. They must not share your data with any other organization and are committed to safeguarding and retaining it as instructed.
· Affiliates: We may share your information with affiliates, and they must adhere to this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or companies under common control with us.
Who has access to your information?
We only share your information with specific third parties for particular purposes.
We prioritize transparency and have categorized the third parties with whom we share your information, making it easy for you to understand our data collection and processing practices. If we processed your data based on your consent and you wish to withdraw that consent, please reach out to us using the contact details provided in the section titled "How can you contact us about this notice?" below.
The following are the third parties with whom we share your information:
· Content Optimization: We use Google Site Search to enhance content optimization.
· Remargeting Platforms: Facebook Remarketing and Google Ads Remarketing help us improve advertising efforts and reach relevant audiences.
· Social Media Sharing and Advertising: We use Facebook advertising to promote and share content on social media.
· Web and Mobile Analytics: Google Ads and Google Analytics assist us in analyzing website and mobile usage to enhance user experiences.
· Website Hosting, Communication, and User Interaction: Wix supports website hosting and facilitates communication and interaction with users.
Please be assured that we have taken measures to ensure that these third parties comply with our privacy practices and protect your information. If you have any concerns or queries about the sharing of your data, do not hesitate to contact us using the provided contact details.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
How do we use them?
We may utilize cookies and similar tracking technologies to gather and retain your information, such as web beacons and pixels to access or store information on your device. For detailed insights into how we leverage these technologies and how you can manage certain cookies, kindly refer to our comprehensive Cookie Notice.
Information Retention: How long do we hold your data?
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in this privacy notice, unless otherwise mandated by law.
At Caijus Houses, we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is only retained for as long as it serves the purposes outlined in this privacy notice. However, in certain cases, legal requirements or obligations, such as tax or accounting regulations, may necessitate a longer retention period. Rest assured that under no circumstances will we retain your personal information for a period exceeding 2 years.
Once there is no legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize the information. In situations where immediate deletion is not possible (e.g., due to data stored in backup archives), we will securely isolate your personal information, ensuring it remains inaccessible for any further processing until deletion is viable.
Information Security: Your Privacy is Our Priority
We prioritize the protection of your personal information through a combination of organizational and technical security measures.
At Caijus Houses, safeguarding your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We have taken rigorous steps to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information we process.
However, it is essential to acknowledge that no method of data transmission over the Internet or storage technology can be guaranteed to be entirely infallible. Despite our best efforts, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee against unauthorized access or data breaches caused by hackers, cybercriminals, or other malicious entities.
We highly recommend accessing our Website only within secure environments, and we encourage you to take necessary precautions when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
Rest assured, we are fully committed to continuously improving our security measures to protect your data to the best of our ability. Your trust is invaluable to us, and we will make every effort to uphold the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Protection of Minors' Privacy: We Do Not Collect Information from Children Under 18
We are committed to not knowingly collecting data from or marketing to children under the age of 18.
At Caijus Houses, we take the privacy and protection of children very seriously. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to individuals under the age of 18. By using our Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old, or if you are the parent or guardian of a minor, you consent to the minor's use of the Website.
If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a user under the age of 18, we will immediately deactivate the account and take all reasonable measures to promptly delete such information from our records. We are dedicated to complying with regulations that protect the privacy of minors, and we urge parents or guardians to be actively involved in their children's online activities.
If you are aware of any instance where we may have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly address the situation. Our goal is to ensure a safe and secure online environment for all users, regardless of age.
Your Privacy Rights: Access, Control, and Withdrawal of Consent
Depending on your region, you may have certain privacy rights that grant you greater control over your personal information. You have the ability to review, modify, or delete your account whenever you wish.
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you are entitled to specific rights under the applicable data protection laws. These rights may include:
1. Access and Copy: You have the right to request access to and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. Rectification or Erasure: If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request to have it corrected or deleted.
3. Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal information, under certain circumstances.
4. Data Portability: If applicable, you may have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have it transmitted to another controller.
5. Right to Object: In certain situations, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If you have provided your consent for the processing of your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time. Please note that withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, nor will it affect processing conducted under other lawful grounds.
If you reside in the European Economic Area and believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find the contact details for the supervisory authorities on the provided links for the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
Regarding cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but you have the option to modify your browser settings to remove or reject cookies. However, please be aware that this may impact certain features or services on our Website.
Your privacy and control over your personal information are essential to us. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us using the details provided below. We will handle your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Preferences
Many web browsers and some mobile operating systems and applications offer a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature that allows you to express your preference for not being monitored or having data collected about your online browsing activities. While this feature exists, it's important to note that there is no universally accepted technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals at this time. As a result, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other automated mechanisms that communicate your choice to opt-out of online tracking.
As the industry continues to evolve, and if a standardized approach to online tracking is established in the future, we will provide you with updated information about how we respond to such practices in a revised version of this privacy notice. We are committed to keeping you informed about any changes in our data collection and tracking practices as technology develops.
Please be assured that we take your privacy preferences seriously, and we will continue to monitor advancements in privacy technology to ensure that your choices and rights are respected and protected. If you have any questions or concerns about our tracking practices or how we handle your personal information, please don't hesitate to contact us using the contact details provided below. Your privacy matters to us, and we are here to address any inquiries you may have.
California Residents' Specific Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have specific rights regarding access to your personal information under the California Civil Code Section 1798.83, commonly known as the "Shine The Light" law. This law allows California residents to request and obtain, once a year and free of charge, information about the categories of personal information (if any) that we have disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, as well as the names and addresses of all such third parties with whom we have shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and wish to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
For California residents who are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our Website, you also have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you have publicly posted on the Website. To initiate the removal of such data, please contact us using the provided contact information and include the email address associated with your account along with a statement confirming your residency in California. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that the requested data is not publicly displayed on the Website. However, please be aware that the data may not be entirely or comprehensively removed from all our systems, such as backups and other relevant records.
We are committed to respecting and honoring the privacy rights of California residents, and we will address any requests made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy rights or how we handle your personal information, please feel free to contact us using the details provided below. Your privacy is important to us, and we are here to assist you in exercising your rights effectively and responsibly.
Do We Update This Notice?
Yes, we will update this privacy notice as necessary to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
As part of our commitment to maintaining transparency and keeping you informed, we may make updates to this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes or modifications to this notice will be clearly indicated by an updated "Revised" date, and the revised version will become effective as soon as it is made accessible to you. If the changes we make to this privacy notice are significant and materially impact your rights or the way we process your personal information, we may provide additional notice, such as prominently posting a notice of such changes or directly sending you a notification.
To stay up-to-date with our privacy practices, we encourage you to review this privacy notice periodically. By doing so, you can stay informed about how we are safeguarding your information and understand any updates or improvements we have implemented. Rest assured that any updates we make will be in line with applicable laws and designed to enhance the protection of your privacy.
How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us by email at email@example.com
How to access, update, or delete your collected data
Depending on the relevant laws in your country, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the ability to access, modify, or delete the data we have collected from you. We are committed to ensuring that you have control over your personal information, and we provide a simple process to exercise these rights.
To review, update, or delete your personal information, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly respond to your request, and our team will take necessary actions to address your inquiry within 30 days of receiving it. Rest assured that we will handle your request with the utmost care and diligence to protect your privacy rights.
What data do we gather?
1. Personal Information You Provide: We gather personal information voluntarily provided by you when expressing interest in our products and services, participating in Website activities, or reaching out to us. Depending on your interactions and preferences, this may include names, phone numbers, email addresses, property details, and related information. Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of this data is essential, and we appreciate being informed of any updates.
2. Automatically Collected Information: When you visit and use our Website, certain information is automatically collected. While this data does not directly identify you (such as name or contact details), it encompasses device and usage data, such as browser characteristics, IP addresses, language preferences, referring URLs, operating systems and your geographical location. This technical information plays a vital role in maintaining Website security, conducting internal analytics, and improving our services.
Furthermore, in line with standard business practices, we utilize cookies and similar technologies to gather valuable information. The data we collect encompasses:
· Log and Usage Data: When you access or use our Website, our servers automatically record log and usage data. This includes your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and details about your interactions on the Website. For instance, we track date/time stamps associated with your usage, viewed pages and files, searches performed, and actions taken, such as the features you use. Device event information, like system activity, error reports, or 'crash dumps,' and hardware settings, is also part of this data.
· Location Data: Depending on your device's settings, we may collect location data, which can be either precise or imprecise. For instance, we might obtain GPS data that reveals your current location based on your IP address. If you prefer not to have this information collected, you can disable location settings on your device, though be aware that certain aspects of the Services may be affected by this choice.
Device Data: We gather information about the device you use to access the Website, such as your tablet, phone, computer or any other device. This may encompass your IP address (or proxy server), device application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider, and operating system configuration.